Title: Halloween Boogie
Level: easy piano
has a trick - hand crossings in the B section! Teaching concepts include
- Key of D natural minor, Aeolian mode (NOTE: Accidentals are used instead of a key signature)
- 4/4 time (common time)
- Ternary form (ABA) The A sections are light & mischievous while the B section is spooky!
- Syncopated rhythms
- Staccato minor 2nds
- Hand crossings (only in the B section) where the RH moves over the LH
- Repeated patterns in the bass
- Articulations (staccato, legato, slurs & tied notes)
- Dynamics (mezzo piano, mezzo forte & forte)
- Ledger line notes (treble & bass clefs)
- Notes (eighth, quarter, half & dotted half) Rests (eighth, quarter & half)
- Accidentals (sharps & flats)
- Register changes
- A section is based on a D natural minor scale.
Fingering suggestions are included.
LEVEL - (EP) Easy Piano, early intermediate